Donkey Run Limited ("we", "our" or "Donkey Run") is committed to protecting
the privacy of all our customers who visit our website donkeyrun.com.
This document is intended for all visitors who access our website or other platforms.
By visiting and/or ordering services on our Website, you agree and where required you consent
to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. INFORMATION -FROM YOU
1. When you visit the Website or make a Donkey Run order through the Website,
you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name,
contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information.
We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about
you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. By accessingDonkey Run information and/or services using mobile digital routes
such as (but not limited to) mobile, tablet or other devices/technology including mobile applications,
will apply in that context too. We may collect technical information from your mobile device or
your use of our services through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of,
and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type,
IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags,
QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device
and/or platform settings, this information may be collected and use by us automatically if you use the
service through your mobile device(s) via any Donkey Run mobile application, through your mobile's browser
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of
the Website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill
you and to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse
the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business,
for any other purpose whether statistical or analytical and to help us prevent fraud.
Where appropriate, now and in the future you may have the ability to express your preferences
your chosen method of using our services, for example mobile, mobile applications or any
representation of our Website.
2. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify
you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
3. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let
you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services
that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone,
mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
4. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third
parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use
your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you
(by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse
the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business
and services to you.
5. If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted
in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your
6. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services,
you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising
materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
3. WHO SEES YOUR INFORMATION
1. The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers
2. Third parties process information such as credit card payments and provide support
services related to payments for us. In addition, we may need to provide your information
to any restaurants ("Partner Restaurants") that you have placed your order with.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Donkey Run will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated
3. If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including
marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you
occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by
telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by
these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out
below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
4. If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with
another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company,
our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
5. We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose
or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a
duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any
other agreement; or to protect the rights of Donkey Run, Partner Restaurants or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations
for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
1. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against
unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your
information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
2. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of
the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security
of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we
have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try
to prevent unauthorised access.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to
ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to
do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below. In the event that you
make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of five pounds (£5.00) to
meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
where appropriate, through e-mail notification.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information
are welcomed and should be addressed to Donkey Run Limited, Registered Office:
Donkey Run ltd,
12 Cumberland Ave, AMC House, London, NW10 7QL or call on tel +44203 150 1269